Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vimeo and the emergence of HD-aholics

My name is Andy Stettler and I am an HD-oholic....

Sometimes I stay up until 3 a.m. sitting at my computer watching Vimeo. I'm not watching funny viral videos or Hollywood movies in 10 parts. No, I like to watch Vimeo for the high definition video.

Unlike YouTube, Vimeo has a somewhat small network of users who post the high definition videos of anything from professional catalogues of work to travel videos. When Phil Dunphy of ABC's Modern Family said he likes to put on a pair of high-quality earphones and "disappear into the Discovery Channel," I knew exactly what he was talking about.



So in light of my HD addiction I offer three great Vimeos I've come across over the past few months embedded throughout this post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment