Sunday, September 26, 2010

This week's "Web Show to Watch"

Every week, 140 Characters posts a TV show that can be accessed online as the week's "Web Show to Watch." This feature will work like a book club. Readers can post comments and discuss the week's show and post what they think about it.

Last week, I suggested readers watch the hit mocumentary about a group of college students living together on the same dorm floor - Dorm Life. This week's Web show to watch is something similar and yet completely different.

2/8 Life is about an aspiring blogger named Angela Curtis and her roommates who see themselves as part of a "generation racing to change the world." But as the recurring title/tagline suggests, "these four kids won't" change a thing.

Enjoy this week's "Web Show to Watch"

2 comments:

  1. Did you watch quarterlife, Andy? I think this is a clear mock of that show, which I actually liked. It was only on the web, and then Bravo picked it up and played it late at night for a hot minute. It was then supposed to be a series I think, but nothing ever occurred there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? I haven't seen Quarterlife but I'll definitely check it out. I love the characters in 2/8 Life. They're all closet morons. The divorced guy is by far the funniest.

    ReplyDelete